Cookies are small files or devices in widespread use that are installed on the user's browser in order to store, retrieve or update data. Allow the person responsible for a website to know the preferences of the users to browse their website and customize services based on those preferences.
In Korta we use own and third party cookies that allow us to do use analysis and measurement to be sure that our websites work correctly and improve our services.
- First party cookies: cookies sent from the website editor equipment and from which requested service is being provided.
- Third party cookies: cookies sent from equipment not managed by the website editor but by another entity which processes data obtained from the cookies.
- Session cookies: cookies designed to collect and store information while user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: cookies set in the terminal storing data available to be accessed and treated during a period of time defined by responsible of the cookie.
- Technical cookies: cookies that allow user to navigate the website and the use of the different options or services in the website (control of data traffic and communication, session identification, use of security elements during browsing etc.).
- Safety cookies: prevents or hinders attacks on the web site or its users.
- Customization cookies: cookies that allow user access the website with some predetermined general type characteristics (language, type of navigator, selected design of contents etc.).
- Analysis cookies: cookies that allow monitoring and analysing user behaviour on the website. The collected information is used in the measuring of the activity of the websites and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users with the aim of introducing improvements to the service in function of the data of use.
- Advertising cookies: cookies that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces included on a website based on criteria such as edited content or frequency in which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: cookies that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces included on a website. These cookies store information of user behaviour through observation allowing develop specific user profile to display advertisements based on the same.
To remove cookies that are already established in your terminal, you can do from your browser. You will find the way to do so by going to the help menu of your browser where the steps are set to proceed with removal.
The cookie setting in major browsers is performed as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options > Privacy > History > Custom settings
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show Advanced Options > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies
- Safari: Preferences > Privacy
There are different types of cookies on our website and are used for different purposes. In the following list you can find the cookies we use.
PHPSESSID: This cookie is a session identifier PHP and is used to monitor and control the maintenance of the same and also ensures that your variables are stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the web and expires at the end of the session.
This type of cookies are those that are created and managed by third parties, that is, are those that establish domains other than the website you are visiting. (Various cookies perform different functions):
|_utmb||30 minutes||Calculates when session has been finished, registering arrival time.|
|_utmc||Session cookie||Checks whether to keep a session open or create a new session.|
|_utmz||6 months||Records user origin and key words.|